Building Automation Products, Inc. (BAPI) is a premier sensor manufacturer for HVAC/R. Specializing in sensors for temperature, relative humidity, pressure, wireless and air quality monitoring, plus test instruments, electronics technician assistants (ETA) and accessories.
BAPI is based in Gays Mills, Wisconsin, USA. To support our customers in the UK and Europe, BAPI opened a European Distribution Center located in Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom. In addition we also have a sales office located in Munster, Germany to provide sales support to central Europe.
Our products are sold around the globe through BAPI directly or online, or through our distributor network found here.
A History of Business Success
Over the past 30 years BAPI has forged a place in the HVAC/R industry, with our area of expertise focused on advanced sensor technology for HVAC & R applications. Originating in Cross Plains, WI in 1993, BAPI’s first facility was literally conducted out of a small two-car garage. Today, we serve customers around the globe from a 52,000 sq foot facility based in rural southwestern Wisconsin. BAPI continues the “…it’s in the details” tradition, using the highest quality sensing elements paired with state of the art manufacturing, meticulous testing and quality assurance procedures to ensure a reliable product time after time.
The BAPI Difference
In addition to our exceptional people, BAPI uses only the highest quality sensing elements and meticulous manufacturing, testing and quality assurance procedures. Here are a few of the extra steps that we take to make sure that our products set the standard for accuracy and reliability.
- 100% Testing at Every Step – Each and every BAPI product is tested at multiple stages in the manufacturing process using custom designed fixtures and computer aided procedures.
- NIST Traceable Precision Instruments – Product testing and calibration is conducted with precision Instrumentation and state-of-the-art Environmental Chambers, all of which are traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Computer Aided Production Stations – Every production station features a large computer monitor and access to a wealth of resources on the BAPI network including product specific build documents, schematics and 3-D renderings to assure that each product is built to our engineering specs.
- CE Certified & RoHS Compliant – BAPI holds itself to a higher standard with CE certification on select models of temperature, humidity and pressure sensors. We are also committed to environmentally responsible manufacturing practices and complies with the European Union’s RoHS directive.
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee – Because we go the extra mile, we have the confidence to provide a “100% Compatibility Guarantee”. This guarantee states that if the product does not perform to our specifications, then we will not only replace it, but we will also pay the LABOR to replace the product.